Google Adsense Newbies

This blog is about Google Adsense. It's for anybody who is interested in getting extra income from Google Adsense. I'll be posting ebooks about Adsense that I have bought and downloaded. Visit this blog to get the free ebooks.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hi,

This blog is for newbies to learn about Google Adsense. Actually, I don't think I'm an expert to talk about Google Adsense. But I did read a lot of books about Google Adsense, some I bought and some I got it for free. I've beed doing Adsense for more than 1 year already, but my adsense income to date is just about $4.00. If you want proof go to :
1. http://extraincome.thankyou.com.my/
2. http://marriageadvice.thankyou.com.my/
2. http://husnihusain.blogspot.com/.

All the websites have adsense, but my income just $4.00. That's is why I said that I'm not qualified to be a guru. So if I'm not an expert, why the hell I have this blog?

Reason :

1. Somehow I know this Google Adsense can help up get extra income because I knew personally few Malaysian friends whose getting about $2000-$4000 per month from this adsense.

2. The Greatest Money Making Secret in History! - Joe Vitale. It says that you have to give first then you will get back. So here I will give what ever books I've bought or downloaded about adsense for free. You have to check everyday, because I don't know my rate of posting to this blog. Hey, I have a full time job - I'm running a hotel, http://www.serimalaysiakulim.com/.

So what is Google Adsense?
Simply says, "Google AdSense is a fast and easy way for website publishers of all sizes to display relevant, text-based, unobtrusive Google AdWords™ ads on their website's content pages and earn money. Because the ads are related to what your users are looking for on your site, you'll finally have a way to both monetize and enhance your content pages", excerpt taken from Google's FAQ.

That is all you're going to get from me.

So here is the first free ebook : Confessions of an Adsense Girl.
You have to read this ebook if you want to learn something about Google Adsense. It's a good book for newbies and for experts.

Ok that's all for now. Check again tomorrow, maybe I'll post new ebook. But read Confessions of an Adsense Girl first and apply what it teaches. Remember nothing happen until you take action.

Later, bye.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home