Google Adsense Newbies

This blog is about Google Adsense. It's for anybody who is interested in getting extra income from Google Adsense. I'll be posting ebooks about Adsense that I have bought and downloaded. Visit this blog to get the free ebooks.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Hello,

Today I got very excited. 2 reasons :

1. A friend came to me and told me that he got first check($100) from google last month. He sent it to his bank RHB (local Malaysian Bank) and after 1 month he got the money. This mean that Google Adsense is for real - anybody from anywhere can benefit from this extra income generator.

2. Joe Vitale is right. Remember I said about The Greatest Money Making Secret in History! Give and you shall receive. Yesterday, I launched this blog right, I gave free ebooks about adsense. You know what, I checked my adsense account this morning, I got $0.96 yesterday. That's not much right? But it is a lot to me. I've never got that much from Google Adsense before I created this blog. I feel wonderful. You should try, give this blog address to your friend, who knows you might get lucky like me.

Ok, enough for the excitement. As I promised, today I will give another free ebook. I must say that this ebook motivates and taught me how to make use blog for adsense. You should read it and apply it. You can get your blog up with adsense in just 10 minutes or less. Wonderful right? Here's the ebook : Blog and Adsense. Thank you.

Later. Bye.
Husni Husain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home