Google Adsense Newbies

This blog is about Google Adsense. It's for anybody who is interested in getting extra income from Google Adsense. I'll be posting ebooks about Adsense that I have bought and downloaded. Visit this blog to get the free ebooks.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hi,

I checked my adsense account today, I got more than yesterday $1.13. So confirm, Joe Vitale teaching in The Greatest Money Making Secret In History is true, GIVE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE. (If you want that book, email me at husnihusain@gmail.com or go straight to Joe Vitale blog : http://www.mrfire.blogspot.com/).

You know what, today I taught my wife to try out this priciple. I taught her how to create blog with adsense. She created her blog and everyday she will post 1 new recipe and once in a while gives ebooks on recipe for free - so she is giving right? Hopefully she will receive through adsense. If you want to see her blog and get the free recipe, go to http://sharinee-free-recipe.blogspot.com.

So have you employed adsense in your search of an online residual income? If not, better do it fast while it's still here. Today's gift : Business Idea Factory - related to adsense too. Read it and as usual take action. Nothing happen if you don't take action. Thank you.

Tomorrow Ok.
Bye.

Husni Husain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home