Google Adsense Newbies

This blog is about Google Adsense. It's for anybody who is interested in getting extra income from Google Adsense. I'll be posting ebooks about Adsense that I have bought and downloaded. Visit this blog to get the free ebooks.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hello,

You know today I received an email asking me for the ebook "The Greatest Money Making Secret In History". I have to search for that ebook because my notebook was infected by virus, I had to reformat. Thankfully, the book is still on my pc in my office. So I email her the ebook, hopefully she will enjoy reading it and apply the teaching. Anybody else who like to read that ebook, email me at husnihusain@gmail.com. Today's ebook : Google Adwords Made Easy by Brad Callen, world foremost SEO expert. Use it to increase your adsense revenue. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home