Google Adsense Newbies

This blog is about Google Adsense. It's for anybody who is interested in getting extra income from Google Adsense. I'll be posting ebooks about Adsense that I have bought and downloaded. Visit this blog to get the free ebooks.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Do You Know That We Can Make $5,000/mo.WITHOUT spending a dime?

Hello ,

This has nothing to do with Google Adsense, but I think it's interesting and I have to post it here so that everybody can benefit from this. You know last night while I was doing research for my paperwork, a message flash on my InstantBuzz toolbar - "Make $5,000/mo.WITHOUT spending a dime". Somehow it pull my attention and I click on the message. Then came a webpage that explains step by step on how to get this amount of money without spending a dime, I got a bit fascinated because I felt there's a logic to it. So I stopped doing my research and follow the instruction, you have to take action right, if not you wouldn't know if it's true or not. Moreover, no money involves only time, I think it took me about one hour to do whatever the page asks me to do and it also says that I must promote the page at least one hour a week. I think that's not too much, so just cut down my tv time and chatting time.

So here's the address http://my.searchestate.com/uws/mn2327830.htm. If you're interested please go to that address and follow the instructions. Who knows it might be true.

Thank you.
Husni Husain.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home